Monday, March 31, 2008

Swollen Lip

I have an ant bite on my upper lip, it's not a sexy pout. Pouts are not known to itch and burn in a devilish manner. Also, both my cats have stomach upsets. It wouldn't matter to you because you don't have to empty out stinking litter bins in the dead of the evening. I want strawberry ice-cream.

17 comments:

Amazing Graze said...

even the ants dont want to be denied kissing your lips...u should be flattered, not pissed. :P

Elendil said...

Psstt, people. All this ant business is rubbish. *I* did that. *gleams*

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@amazing greys- It's not flattering when your lip is painful and tender.
@elendil- Hah! I tried telling you about it but you were too busy drinking rum somewhere!

ps- the swelling has disappeared.:)

Whats in a name.......... said...

we've both been victims of ant anger then!! two ant bites on my right hand!!! :(
wat color was the ant by the way?? just out of sheer curiosity!!

Whats in a name.......... said...

btw tigress read the piece called city of joy on mah blog ant tell me if uve ever seen that man??

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

I don't know the colour of the ant! I prolly ate it! Oh, and I have read that post, and I haven't seen that man :(

Shaapla said...

I don't have bites to complain about, but my dog did manage to scratch me today when I came back from college. I was sitting down after I came home, and I forgot that she hadn't finished jumping on me. Three long lines on my left cheek right beside my eye.
But it just swelled up and disappeared after a while.

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

I got scratched on my neck today , Batty was unhappy with the state of things...

Elendil said...

These pets I tell you. Jumpy little fellas.

Shaapla said...

Nothing compared to boyfriends, as I'm sure you would agree to, yes? As you have so nicely stated -

Elendil said...

Psstt, people. All this ant business is rubbish. *I* did that. *gleams*

=)

Elendil said...

Jumpy, yes. Little, no.

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

Oh dear.

dreamy said...

here.... :P


http://richarddeflorin.com/cruise/s122.jpg

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@Dreamy-Thankee!
I have had me some lovely strawberry ice-cream today! Yay!

Shaapla said...

Haha.

What's In A Name ? said...

I believe blogger will soon be considering charging you a rent if you keep this place unattended for long. Save yourself! Post!

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

I will,after my exams finish (me).