Sunday, April 27, 2008

BlogWill

It transpires that I will die so here's what I want after-
- Organs to science, body to be ashed and flushed.
- Possessions to be distributed, P gets the phone.
- Big party NOT weepy funeral; booze, good food, music.
- Extensive bitching session about me, NO neka-ness.

Death, I'm ready.

20 comments:

Elendil said...

Don't die just yet. There is much fun yet to be had. Y'know? Ps: You can give me the phone now only. Photo upload to korbe na, lazy.

Amazing Graze said...

:)
the smartest piece of writing i've read recently.
way too cool.

What's In A Name ? said...

Porikhaa effect ??

Whats in a name.......... said...

tigress padhai over!!!! u were dead then,,and we have all been reincarnated now!!
p.s--errr,,,i kno i should'nt say this but ,,errr,,,can i plzzzzz have the phone!!!lol

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@elendil- yes,yes take the phone and stop nagging me about the pictures!
@amazing greys- why, thank you!
@what's in a name- nope, just morbidness
@whats in a name-you can have the phone-it'll almost going to pieces anyway!

myconoclast said...

oye! what do i get?

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@naaz-you can choose!

Whats in a name.......... said...

naaz gets to choose!!!!racism!!!! partiality!!!i m taking u to court !!!!

myconoclast said...

rbt - oh! how very kind of you :) i am spoilt for choice!!!

wian - jealous cat!!! this is what you get for being evil and mean!!!!!!!

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

EVERYBODY gets to choose. Sheesh.

Elendil said...

Such is mankind, selfish :P

Bone said...

can i have... um, idontknow... one of the kitten maybe? melikes kittens.

can i also write a terrible elegy foryou and can you make it compulsory in the will for everyone to hear it? **big, hopeful look**

dreamy said...

this made me realize that I too would like extensive bitching sessions about me once I die. It would be SO cool. I'd be this ghost, invisible and right there, listening to people talk about me!

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@if- I didn't know you wanted a kitten! Do you really want one?

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@dreamy- Yes, its a fantasy of mine- would would people say when I die?

Elendil said...

I'd be like, "Dammit, now I have to find another hot girl to secretly feed love potions to."

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

Oh. That's why the salad in your house has so much pepper- to disguise
the chemical-y taste.

Arse Poetica said...

Leave me the clothes that fit me and I will meet you in Hell soon enough, you sexy bitch! Muah.

Strawberry Amma said...

Booze,for others.
Not,for us.

Strawberry Amma said...

Booze,for others.
Not,for us.