Friday, March 21, 2008
Phhhh...
Faced with impending exams, I find lots of character-building things to do other than keeping my (large) nose in a book. I cooked lunch for the family today , and the fare was lapped up by appreciative folks usually denied edible victuals. I then managed to give myself a lovely, nagging beauty of a headache which has now been replaced by a twisty backache. There is nothing good on the telly tonight and I still haven't figured out the show time of Doctor Who. I have also given a passable lecture on the crisis of religion in the Victorian Age to a friend who couldn't care less- she wanted my opinion on certain aspects of her clothing. And yes, you ARE fat. I hope you don't read my blog. I also found an interesting looking metal thingie in the left drawer of the crockery cupboard. I think it is a medieval torture instrument. It does resemble a twisted fork, but l'm special so it can't be that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
What is 'Phhh', wise one?
yes tigress,,,we are all super bored and share your agony in wanting to do everything but study!!!!
Of course...who studies before exams.. I mean yeah, a lot of people do..I just wish I had found a way of applying medieval torture on them :D
I say we all have a before-exam-PARTY! Each person brings some trivial, absolutely irrelevant but thoroughly engrossing activity- like a strangely-shaped-pebble collection or Enid Blyton books. What say?
Is it me? Are you calling me fat? >.<
u think a fork cannot be a medieval torture device!! :O
well okay, maybe not medieval, but torture device... sure, try it out sometimes.
My mom is fat :(
@Shaapla- Nooooo!In fact, I think you have great taste in hospital wear!
Noooooooo!
*dirty looks*
i wish i had something as fascinating as a medieval torture device in my crockery stand to amuse n interest me :(
can u lend me the one u have???
Sure! Along with a choice of people to try it on- from CU officials to the man in my neighbourhood who insists on playing HimeshBhai late into the night...
Post a Comment