Why is my life like one perpetual bad hair day? Why do I have painful corns under my feet? Why did I watch
Laaga Chunari Mein Daag last night? It is questions like these that keep me awake at night. Well. Not really.
And it gets worse.
My arms are now fat.
11 comments:
hey..we seem 2 share d same problems!!!!....n even I saw Laga Chunri Mein Daag d other day....n dat has cured my bad hair problems all-together..cz I had torn them all out from my head,one by one,after d flick was over....tc
i saw it tooooo!!! and you know about my bad hair day problems nandini ;). we are all sailin in the same boat baby!!!
How much did you eat, that YOUR arms got fat? You're skinny!
Why do you write once in a blue moon? well now, that's something that bother me.
And you ARMS are getting fat! And I have to go & get fat at all the wrong places, places that really matter, y'know! Now woman, really, find better things to crib about. =P
*bothers.
*your
see your 'arms getting fat' rant depressed me so that i made grammatical errors & have to type another comment out, see how my arms remain thin? i should try typing with my hips or maybe my love handles or something.
@harmonic whisperer- If l follow the ideology of that film l should go to Bombay, make tonnes of money a as an 'escort' and then marry a fabulous guy with absolutely no moral or social repercussions. COW EXCRETA!
@whats in a name- the other day the hair salon-woman made disparaging comments about the er crop circles on my head so l told her that my sister had stuck chewing gum there so l had to cut the hair off! I give you permission to use this handy fib!
@ shaapla & amazing greys- See, the problem is that only my arms are fat. I look like Popeye.
my knees are knobbly, my stomach is wobbly,
but i am cuddly, will you love me?
Muaaaaaaaaah. I love you.
Can I please give you one unsolicited advice? DO NOT ignore the corns, they might get worse and you might need an extremely painful surgery and then you'll be stuck at home for 10 days with really nothing to do.
I say this from experience. *shudders*
Don't be shallow. It shouldn't bother you that much. Besides, your arms are fine. Come, let us do some exercise together, to make you even fitter!
@ahona- I do love thee, even when l want to pee!
@the footloose doll- oh dear, I hope your foot heals fast. And yes, I am looking after me feet these days. *sigh*
@elendil- bah. humbug.
YOUR arms are fat? I think I'll go kill myself now.
Post a Comment