Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cakes

Oh horror horror! My mother is blogging! I no longer fell safe ! HELP!
Ah well.
I have decided that baking is the most relaxing activity for me. I am decidedly proud of my chocolate cake and will be trying my hand at a lemon tart in a few minutes.
Also, I stepped on cat-shit. Again.

13 comments:

Elendil said...

Horror indeed. I hope she doesn't discover my recent post about Stephanie Seymour.

Amazing Graze said...

cheee woman, someday your daughter will say the same thing about you. lol! =D
eating is the most relaxing activity for me, so i guess we should get together as a team or something,y'know like you bake, i eat.

myconoclast said...

what is this nandini?!!! you couldn't get any chocolate cake/ lemon tart for us in college today?!!! not good yaar...i expected so much more from you...tch tch

Soapsuds said...

chocolate cake??
I love chocolate. and cakes. That reminds me, I have to go bake a cake now. plain cake :x
but cake all the same :)
elendil is your boyphwend, na?

Elendil said...

@ Soapsuds: No no. I'm her secret stalker. Her boyfriend is this loser called Prayag.

Anoo. said...

hello there. this is anurima, ugIII.

...and i loooove your cakes. even those that have previously been raped by ahona.

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@soapsuds - I don't have a boyfriend. I am eternally single.
@anurima - I'm honoured :)

Whats in a name.......... said...

chocolate cakes and lemon tarts??? why have i never been invited to your house for some??
sobs sobs boohoooooooo

Anoo. said...

blogrolled you :)

Soapsuds said...

what do you mean single? I distinctly remember....
@elendil-yeah. boyphwend+stalker. I hear you good guitarist. I happy with nondini's choice. :P i talk like idiot cos i not well. apologies.

Elendil said...

I'm a good guitarist? :D Cool. That's news to me. I always thought I was crap. More of a violinist, really.

Ipsita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ipsita said...

I know m awfully late, but does any of those tarts n cakes still remain????...am hungry….…..