I was wondering vaguely whether it's time for my blog to have one of those deep, philosophical posts. You know, the I-am-so-alone-in-this-world-of-fakes posts.
Then l realized that I don't care . I'd rather discuss men with fur growing out of their ears.
12 comments:
haha, that's why i love this blog so. :)
so where's the men with fur growing out of their ears post?
Our physics teacher used to have huge quantities of fur growing out of his ears, while our Math teacher was bald, so there was a joke which went like this...
"Haay bhogobaan eki bhool, taak thakte kaane chool"
:P
The RJD can have your blog banned now. :)
chol let's go hunting men with fur growing out of their ears.
Ok, so what were your musings all about? I totally don't have a clue. And I'm guessing, you don't either.
Random, abandoned thoughts - made visual on an electronic medium, a medium created for expressive coherent reflections, and not orphaned ones - not a blog make. If you know what I'm saying.
Some people are blatantly abusive of any channel or vehicle, deemed apparently free..that they forgot the times when thought-less discourses like these would have cost them a pretty penny. Then again, there are others (going by the other so called pseudo-comments posted here) who absolutely don't find it unsettling at all, and in fact even rise to applaud the eloquent painting of a blizzard of sense-thought-less words.
One can obviously point out, that they/he/she has the perfect inalienable right to expressions and views, however lacking in intellect they may be. Intellect is actually too strong, and too patronizing a word to describe their mental faculties. We can try embracing the word *stupid* sometimes to aptly describe this confuse-es-speak, but that would be insulting to a chimp with a slightly higher IQ.
So what do we make of all this then? If language is the underlying structure (in this case the English Language) that gives us thought and coherence, and ultimately some form of intelligent reasoning..then coming across blog posts like these..which at the risk of sounding like crippled *canned* mind exploits of a random, 20 something, brainless tree-hugger wannabe, - the concept of intelligent, rational, somewhat edumacated persons, is indeed a rapidly vanishing breed.
So let me close by saying, that inspite of my turmoil to understand the random mindless juggernaut from Calcutta..a.k.a..the person who uniquely owns or leases this page from Google..he/she is nonetheless a master of random, concise, short articled word maker. Though I question her credentials and serious lack of neurolinguistic skills, I have somehow gleaned from her verboise (or none for the matter) presentations, that she does leave her fans all wide-eyed and dumbfounded. Dumbfounded enough, that if she sprays them commenters on her blogs with the ammo of a glock, they would still be lost in their minds in her wordy allure.
OH MAN WTF DID I PUKED ON THE SCREEN. I DOUBT I EVEN KNOW HALF THE STUPIDASS WORDS I CRAPPED OUT. I USUALLY DON'T, ACTUALLY MAKE THAT EVER...SPIT OUT A GARBAGE WALL OF TEXT ON SOME RANDOM BLOG COMMENT SECTION.
AIGHT LATER. PEACE.
@amazing greys and ahona- Lalu Prasad Yadav has an impressive crop of ear fur, like kaash-phool!
@what's in a name- ;)
Hahaha, this Ren guy is fantastic! What a whole load of incorrect English, regurgitated for our entertainment.
i didnt even feel like reading waht ren wrote!!sorry!!
and its "puke on the screen" not "puked on the screen".
tigress-i like ur blog.period.
elendid-u bet!haha
what is 'edumacated'?
Does Ren stand for Renaissance? Or even Renascence? What is this terrible beauty born?
I know.....happens...
baba re, ei "ren" sample ta ki shob likche porteo icche korlo na.
btw i looked up wikipedia & i think i found an explanation for his (i'm assuming ren is a he, coz very rarely do you find women with such lack in life) "comment" :
"In the mental health field, schizophasia, commonly referred to as word salad, is confused, and often repetitious, language that is symptomatic of various mental illnesses. It is usually associated with a manic presentation and other symptoms of serious mental illnesses, such as psychoses, including schizophrenia. It is characterized by an apparently confused usage of words with no apparent meaning or relationship attached to them. In this context, it is considered to be a symptom of a formal thought disorder. In some cases schizophasia can be a sign of asymptomatic schizophrenia; e.g. the question "Why do people believe in God?" could elicit a response consisting of a series of words commonly associated with religion or prayer but strung together with no regard to language rules. For example: "Because he makes a twirl in life, my box is broken help me blue elephant. Isn't lettuce brave? I like electrons, hello.""
Ren needs a pedicure. Peace.
Post a Comment