Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Miscellaneous

When trying to impress your boyfriend's mother by telling her how you worked for an NGO that targets the woes of sex-workers and their children, do not coin your sentence as thus - " I used to work for a brothel".

Ps- I have taught Loki (the kitten) to play fetch. Now I have a cat and dog all in one! Weee!
Pps- I have spent the afternoon watching Raja Ki Ayegi Barat which is a helpful guide on how to reform your rapist by marrying him and kissing him in public.

11 comments:

Elendil said...

*chuckle*

My mom loves you! You're the most exciting thing that happens in her day :P

Ipsita said...

i own a dog....hw can i make her double up as a cat nw???..lolz...

What's In A Name ? said...

Be careful the next time around. :)

Amazing Graze said...

:D
I thought i was the only person who watched B grade hindi movies for kicks. we can watch them together if you want a partner.
P.S: watch Dhai Akshar Prem Ke... it will make your day, if not the year.

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@elendil- I love your mommy too!
@harmonic whisperer - try feeding her fish and encourage her to be haughty!
@what's in a name- Yesyes, point taken :)
@ amazing greys- I lovelovelove bad films and bad literature- they rock! And I have seen that Ash-Abhi monstrosity in a hall- beat that!

Anonymous said...

@the owner of the blog: Holy Shit Woman! Where'd you go to school? Pretty impressed by your literary skills. Not that you needed to hear it. I'm pretty sure, you know it already.

@harmonic whisperer: This is a blog. And it's written using wholesome words. Words that doesn't need to be approximated into crude IM versions, with their vowels and consonants missing. And unless you're commenting on this using your phone or PDA, please do it justice, by not mercilessly chopping even three-lettered words like *how* to *hw*, just because the stupid, idiotic style is so prevalent among young adult indians. Oh look, I'm so cool and upto date with the widespread, rampant English words mutiliating style, popular among dumb wannabe blonde adolescents!!

And by the way harmonic, the early 90s called...it wants its AOL-lingo style back!

P.S.- I have a feeling that this comment is destined for the shredder. Seeing that Ms. Harmonic Whisperer is such an ardent fan of this blog, the owner of the blog might take steps not to offend a devoted reader like Ms Harmonic here, with comments like these from random persons passing through her blogdom.

Elendil said...

I think d makr of d last comment needs 2 get tht large sharp carrot pulld out of his/her arse, but nevrtheless gets points fr entertainment value.

Elendil said...

Oh, and by the way 'Ren', India is spelled with a CAPITAL FUCKING 'I'.

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

Erm *mind boggled* No need to squabble folks. Dear Ren, just as l believe that you have the right to an opinion and can express it freely (no cyber shredding is justified), similarly harmonic whisperer has her right of expression. And Elendil, do stop nit-picking. There. *feels very proud of maturity exhibited *

Whats in a name.......... said...

ehm ehm!!!!
comment reading can be turned into quite an entertaining business!!

Ipsita said...

@"ren"-well....WTF!!!!