Other people have such cool blogs. Psychedelic backgrounds pitted with just the right amount of angst, enough posts about how just how ordinary they are in order highlight their beauty of body or mind. Why can't I have profound yet funny blog posts which make you want to stalk me. Oh well. I guess I have to start writing about sex and putting up artfully pornographic pictures of myself.
I WANT ATTENTION.
11 comments:
hey, your blog is pretty cool.
It's one of the few that i really like, not forced or pretentious like most.
Or you could just blog a tad more frequently. Simple!
Oh. *looks pleased*
awww!!!!
and no!!do not put pornographic pics of urself!! just post!!!!i mean write and post!!
jst happened 2 pass by....n lemme say...ur's is 1 of d coolest i hv read...straight n on ur face...i luvd it...tc
I will take the pictures, ok?
Your blog makes me wanna stalk you. serious. :|
**gives attention**
:)
ahem ahem.... i will be visiting ur blog regularly, pakka.. promise, jst keep ur wrds.. ;)
lolz
its a nice blog, keep posting (wateva u wnt..)
Goodie!
hi, nice and funny blog..the best part is this the it is short and simple...great going
Post a Comment