Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cheesecake

I like cheesecake. I really do. I'll do dirty things for a large-enough slice. But now things are really good. I can make cheesecake. And it's easy. As easy as italicising. Should I put up the recepie? Because if I do I expect you to get off your posterior to make it...

8 comments:

myconoclast said...

yummmmmm...bunk the recipe!!! when are you calling me to your place next for a tasting (reading hogging) session???

Amazing Graze said...

ditto to above comment. :P
I love the gelato cheesecakes at mamma mia the most, try making some of those too. :D

Elendil said...

I want.

Shaapla said...

Even I'll do dirty things for a large enough slice. So lets get a hottie holding a really good cheesecake.

Whats in a name.......... said...

i want to eat that cheesecake now!!!!!!
am just a call away...always ready to help finish that extra piece!!
beams**

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

*sigh*
Why don't you guys pool in to buy me a food processor? It's awful using the hand blender.

And Shaapla- Who do you pick?

Anonymous said...

i m a li'l more diligent... pray.. if nothin else plz put up he recipie... u make it sound realllly simple.. hehe!!

Shaapla said...

Um um, this requires much thinking, since hottie has to be to both our likings.
Ideas de?