Retractable claws and shedding fur...
lol..korbo lorbo jeetbo!!thats all the bengali that i can use in a poem!!
=D ishhhh seshe rachana banerjee...
Na na, Rachana Banerjee's extra- the ones you find dancing behind her in cheap bustiers and high waist jeans-pant.
After much explaining, I have understood this. Besh, besh.
from whatever i understood of it, you never disappoint me girl!!!
isshhhhh...seshey kina Rachana banerjee-er extra!!!! :Oobosso.... thinking +vely.....Chumki Chowdhury-r extra hotey hoyni. etaa bonus. :P :D
Chumki Chowdhury? Tsk Tsk.
I need explaining =/
rochona Bannerjeer extra..=))
@Shaapla- Gimme the shoes and Ill tell you whatever you want.
:ONooooo :(It's okay, I can not know about Rachana Banerjee.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
lol..
korbo lorbo jeetbo!!thats all the bengali that i can use in a poem!!
=D ishhhh seshe rachana banerjee...
Na na, Rachana Banerjee's extra- the ones you find dancing behind her in cheap bustiers and high waist jeans-pant.
After much explaining, I have understood this. Besh, besh.
from whatever i understood of it, you never disappoint me girl!!!
isshhhhh...seshey kina Rachana banerjee-er extra!!!! :O
obosso.... thinking +vely.....Chumki Chowdhury-r extra hotey hoyni. etaa bonus. :P :D
Chumki Chowdhury? Tsk Tsk.
I need explaining =/
rochona Bannerjeer extra..=))
@Shaapla- Gimme the shoes and Ill tell you whatever you want.
:O
Nooooo :(
It's okay, I can not know about Rachana Banerjee.
Post a Comment