Or it could be the effect of indigestion.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Tongue Bump
Ever injured your tongue in some mysterious way which leaves a tiny bump on it? A bump that you keep feeling against your lower lip, and gently biting now and then to make the saliva flow into your mouth? I have such a bump today, and I travelled around the city with it, rubbing its roughness against my inner cheek. I love travelling by public transport- I feel like an omnipotent being, watching a crazy kaleidescope of life. All of stinky humanity packed into the dingy confines of a bus , have so many incredible stories to tell. I can almost hear them testing the spongy outside of my brain- screaming to be captured in the written word.
Or it could be the effect of indigestion.
Or it could be the effect of indigestion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
'All *off* stinky humanity', with myriad smells issuing from their armpits.
This is what happens if you've been driven around in a car all your life. :P You start finding bus journeys romantic. If you had to do it everyday, day after day, all the romance would vanish and only the armpit-stench would linger.
Stop nit-picking, you humiliated person,you!
I've always found bus journeys romantic, even when l had to travel back and forth to and from school in them everyday!
erm i find bus journeys romantic too, i'd always rather take a bus than metro/cab/anythingelse, especially at night. and i've never been driven around in a car, apart from a few of my father's misadventures which are morelike joyridesgoneterriblywrong. so there, lamppostperson.
Yes, but they smell bad, and you can't sit, most of the times.
STINKY HUMANITY more often than not is left with no choice but 2 b packed in the dingy confines of a bus.
Wait wait, women nearly always get seats. So Ray, it's just bad luck and stench for you.
Post a Comment