And once again I’m trying desperately to study while my mind slips in and out of focus like a faulty telescope. My sister is constantly on the phone, giggling with her friend and I don’t even have the energy to feel sorry for her state of confused adolescence. Why, why exams in the first week of January? Why can’t I be given leave to enjoy the best winter of my life? Why isn’t there better food in the house? Why is it too cold for a shower? Why doesn’t Batty curl up on my tummy anymore? Why am I raving like a lunatic? Why can’t I magically finish the 5 plays, 2 novels, 12 poems and four essays and godknowswhatelse in a matter of minutes? Why is my hair turning orange? Why have I lost a loverly ring and a pair of earrings in the space of five days?
*sigh*
Am feeling slightly better-at the cost of a very battered keyboard.
1 comment:
Why shower? Don't shower ;)
Post a Comment