Thursday, January 31, 2008

Of Scab-Pickings

I like picking scabs. My own usually, beacuse half the fun of peeling dried bits of blood off wounds is the sensation of doing just that. I had a lovely scab- a great plateau of brown rock, broken in a jagged surface with bits of fossilised cotton wool. I picked it, bit by bit, in little grainy scraps to reveal beautiful shiny pink skin.

I like playing god.

5 comments:

La Figlia Che Piange said...

Better when the scab isnt ripe for the picking yet and then there are bloody bits. Very fun.

Elendil said...

*itch itch*

*scratch scratch*

Disgusting, I say.

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@opaline- Yes! It's brilliant! After that, mini scabs form on the body of the original scab-it's breath-taking!

@elendil- Dhat!

Shaapla said...

Leaves a mark, it does.

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

Now I have a polka-dotted scab! Retro, I am!