Ok, so I haven't blogged in a year. But I always have lots to talk about when I'm in the mood. I get bored easily and like receiving compliments. I also like being popular. I wonder how many people will cry when I die. I would like to go to Animal Heaven and tend to the guests. I want the power that comes with hard work. Two exams and an interview shouldn't be be able to empower you the way it does in this country. Or should it?
1 comment:
I think there should be more to it than written exams and an interview, I agree. There should be something more Gandhian -- something that tests moral fibre and worth. But then, we don't live in Utopia.
At least a difficult test ensures some level of education, and education, hopefully means some moral development. Politicians acquire power without even needing education, and look at what a useless bunch they are.
Post a Comment