My driver looks like Daniel Craig. Really. Just a shorter, wizened Bhojpuri version. He also maintains two wives (one each in Bihar and Calcutta) and tolerates me and my 5 cats. He also holds random street cats while I medicate them . A truly great man.
3 comments:
roton e roton chene
i.e., one gem another gem doth recognize.
Hi. I haven't been around your blogs for a while. I have missed commenting here. And do you know what reminded me back of your blogs? I just heard a song. It's such a beautiful song. It lingers within you, long after the song ends. The tune carries in your heart. It reinforces the belief, that what once we bengalis created some of the most beautiful tunes out there, are still alive. After a dreaded dark period opf dumb mediocrity, it is back.
So...yeah.. happy blogging, and take care. :)
Why has comment moderation been enabled?
Why WHy???!!!
*pulls her nose hair and runs away*
Post a Comment