Once upon a time I had three little kittens. They were all boys, and little fluffballs of mischief. Now they (atleast the two living with me) are lazy lardbuckets with paunches.
i have a splitting headache and it just won't quit. There's nothing going on on tv and i'm buzzed worse than a bald eagle going in circles all drunk on a lab rabbit's blood spiked with meth and taking a dump on even balder bruce willis' shiny head. and If you think that was worse, you ain't even in my shoes yet. oK So I was watching columbo, since my cable connection is down and comcast is taking its sweet time fixing the jackass, and all I'm getting now are over the air open broadcast channels..and columbo looked like a sensible show to tune in.......but, but thats a horrible gay show. God that guy is ugly. Ugly is probably an understatement. he is ugly enough to start a bonfire on his ass, and string some massive chinese firecrackers on his balls and watch that dude explode in a hellish fury of eternal damnation. Ok maybe i went too far. BUt watching this gay show aint helping me eithrer. You know I think columbo had psyphylis too. Good God, I miss watching George Lopez and Bernie Mac. Ok maybe not so much of Bernce Mac, but proabably Fringe. Stupid Fox can take a flying leap off the highest cliff off Mount Everest.
10 comments:
Aaro Whiskas diye spoil koro na. Ei hoy.
arrey amio toh chottobelay omon e sweet chilam, now i too am a lazy lardbucket with a paunch. :(
i have a splitting headache and it just won't quit. There's nothing going on on tv and i'm buzzed worse than a bald eagle going in circles all drunk on a lab rabbit's blood spiked with meth and taking a dump on even balder bruce willis' shiny head. and If you think that was worse, you ain't even in my shoes yet.
oK So I was watching columbo, since my cable connection is down and comcast is taking its sweet time fixing the jackass, and all I'm getting now are over the air open broadcast channels..and columbo looked like a sensible show to tune in.......but, but thats a horrible gay show. God that guy is ugly. Ugly is probably an understatement. he is ugly enough to start a bonfire on his ass, and string some massive chinese firecrackers on his balls and watch that dude explode in a hellish fury of eternal damnation. Ok maybe i went too far. BUt watching this gay show aint helping me eithrer. You know I think columbo had psyphylis too. Good God, I miss watching George Lopez and Bernie Mac. Ok maybe not so much of Bernce Mac, but proabably Fringe. Stupid Fox can take a flying leap off the highest cliff off Mount Everest.
Oh I forgot to mention, nice little post about kitty catty kittens. I bet you're a fan of I can haz cheeseburger, right??!!
hehe!!!!
Look who's talking about being ugly :P
adopt me...i am a girl who loves (chocolate) cake...
and u have stopped visiting my blog!!:'(
I can't adopt you, l'll run out of food!
What to say, story of the Male Life.
Post a Comment