Wednesday, February 18, 2009

People

It's the strange how l have become so moderate in my views and opinions about other people. I was once known for my violent likes and dislikes and now I look upon my fellow human beings with a benevolent eye and vague smile (not applicable to men who harass women on the street and litterers). Maybe l'll end up like one of those spiritual guru-types and con many of the stupider variety of human beings.

15 comments:

Amazing Graze said...

haha. I guess it is when you realize that many of the varieties of human being are in fact stupid, that you become one of those spiritual guru types. =P

Elendil said...

Oh no, I harass you *and* I sometimes litter. Though I'm working on correcting the latter!

Anonymous said...

Amen Ms Tigress! You kind of nailed it with some superficial though-purge.

A supposedly (I'll try) more deeper, analytic, dorky, somewhat retarded comment to follow later on, about your 4 liner.

Actually, I could've come with snarky something, belittling your post..but that satisfies me only so much.
Lately, I've been sort of sadistic over here. Too much display of sadomasichistic (spell check requested) agressive comment style, and I come off looking like a nazi nigga, bent on downplaying innocent thoughts on a blog.

I misuse my anonymity any more, and the power..unequivocally given by Google to bloggers to censor comments..strikes down its ban hammer and poof..vanishes a comment.
The freedom of the anonymous user..giveth, and taken away..so easily as a click of a button.

About your latest post, I should say it's a pleasant departure from your previous ones. I didn't even recognize the change before it hit me on the head. So the reason of my excuse earlier, that I might (I just might) come up with a more immature discourse later on. But right now, I'm like pulling a blank here. It's like the deer caught dead in the highlights.

When you compare my legacy posts (I sometimes used the user name Ren), there won't be a whole lot to differentiate. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander as they say. The muted outrage would be as stupid as before. So don't expect much.

In the meantime, if you got the tiem, spit out another post..and this time, concentrate your efforts on bigoted ideologies and frustrating, disgusting enterprise of mundane thoughts gone awry. Give it a shot, and I might rate your blog as a coveted 5 star.

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading my own comment after posting it..and my own reaction.. Swear to Sweet Jesus..cross my fngers like a boy scout lost his way in the deep woods..My reaction was..why I'm being so snarky and rude and irritable..and and whatever.

It's pretty pathetic. Nickel and diming you for every reaction you post on your blog..is just ont right. One-sided expression of crass, does not a human make.

THE TURNIPS AND CAULIFLOWERS AND BROCCOLIS (your faithful commenters) ARE GONNA RAISE HELL AND REVOLT.

RAISE HELL BIOTCHES!

sHOW THAT THE FAKE MOUTPIECE AKA DUMBFUCK IS A JACKASS NAD IS GONNA GET WHAT'S COMEING TO HIM.

Wow I'm such a self-hating idiot. Dude got served by himself.

Nimo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Royal Bengal Tigress said...

Nimo, do you play a fiddle?

Nimo said...

I do..... with nimble grace.

Elendil said...

Which is more than can be said about Anonymous.

etashetamix said...

I just checked in at this blog after ages, found a comment by you. I was wondering who you might be, but the mentions of Fleming and cat-shit quickly decided it.

The usual thing is to be BOTH moderate and violent in one's views. I suspect we all do this effortlessly!

fyn scarlet reed said...

I just checked in at this blog after ages, found a comment by you. I was wondering who you might be, but the mentions of Fleming and cat-shit quickly decided it.

The usual thing is to be BOTH moderate and violent in one's views. I suspect we all do this effortlessly!

AND I signed in with the wrong email address, at first, too.

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

Yes, it is I !
Hero Heera Lal!

Anonymous said...

Did you know?

When a cat is floating around in midair with its hands out and legs facing downwards, that means it's riding an invisible bicycle.

And it is probably feeling very traumatized, riding the bicycle. You can understand that by reading its body language.
Sometimes cats can be a bitch. And you realize that, by watching all those crazy cat ladies in the hood. They're like a whole another demographic, with whole sets of industries catering to them.

But this is true, that if humans were more like cats and less like dogs, there'd be a whole lot more freedom, and lot less antagonism and hostility in the world.

So, I have this question. I've noticed this female cat constantly headbutting (in an affectionate manner) on this girl's knee (a girl who I know), and blinking and winking at her. Does this make her a hussy? Or the cat is acting sort of lesbianistic?

-I'm Rick James, Bitch!

Arse Poetica said...

so that's your vague smile, eh

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@Ahona- No, you good friend so vague smile= I love you :)

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@Ahona- No, you good friend so vague smile= I love you :)