Thursday, February 14, 2008

BOFF!

So I was walking down the road to that cess pool of sin (What my erstwhile principal calls JU) when a certain member of the male species decided to serenade me with a tasteful selection of native songs as he walked behind me, refusing to overtake me even when I stopped to let the chivalrous gentleman pass me by. I kept a reasonably straight face for about 200 metres. Then he began to sing about the wonderful “cheez” I was and then I lost it.

I love the expression ‘losing it’. It is wonderfully vague yet quite apt for the situation I was in. I lost my temper, I lost all sense of myself, and I lost all that restrains a woman from hitting back. So, I turned around and socked him on the jaw. BOFF!

It felt bloody good.

Ps- I proceeded to take his picture and threaten him with the police and serenaded him with some expressions of my own.

26 comments:

Pranaadhika Sinha Devburman - Bat said...

Kill the sonofabitch.

:) Birdhug

Elendil said...

Note to all: I was not present at the time. Else balls would have been busted.

And yeah, go Tigress!

Bone said...

yours, prayag. she's lots braver than you.

btw, can i see the peekchur? :P

AbHiNaNdAN said...

wow...
unbelievable really...

Amazing Graze said...

royal bengal tigress e bote. :P
note to self- next time i will do just as she did.

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

*beams*
@annachronism- Kill! Kill! Kill ...
@elendil- Thank you, but I'm quite capable of looking after myself.
@quietlittleshything- I didn't get a picture of his face, only the back of his grimy head :(
@abhinandan- I should have kicked him in the balls as well!
@amazing greys- :) GROWL!

What's In A Name ? said...

Dear Miss RBT,

Long live your fearlessness!!!

Long live you!

how much we need more of your type.

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@what's in a name- Thank you!:)
Yes, it is imperative that more women fight back. It is shocking to realize that half of the world's population cannot walk down a street without unwanted attention.

Elendil said...

Come to think of it, this is a great tactic. Its a wonder that no women use it. I mean, if they eve-tease you, just tease them back or HIT them and take them by surprise. What would they do if you hit back, or made a scene. Just do anything, but don't accept it and run away. Rock on, Spunky Monkey!

Whats in a name.......... said...

am soo proud of u!!!!!!
bloody idiots as they are ,,need people to boff bak!!!

dreamy said...

wow!

you ARE a royal Bengal tigress :D

too good blog Imustsay! :)

ad libber said...

ahem..
My Heroine (rapt eyed)..really..

what...ah..were your expressions?

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@ad libber- I called him kutta-kamina-sala . It is my nomenclature for all these bits of scum :)

Elendil said...

How hindi-film of you :P

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

Yes, and by the way, main tumhari bacche ki ma banne wali hoon.

Anonymous said...

Lol. AWE(friggin)some. Good to know I'm not alone. :) Like I said.. One pervert at a time. We're getting there awright..

Elendil said...

I rather prefer 'Kutte, kameene, mein tera (insert appropriate bodily fluid here) pi jaoonga'

What's In A Name ? said...

I don't have enough words to thank you for using such an apt expression for my blog-link at yours'. But pray tell me what dawned upon you to give a poor soul like me a decent burial ??????

I am all curious to know.

And yes. *angry expression* Why ain't you posting anything ??? Had your blog-link at the top of the pile at my place and you dared not to post for two whole weeks. Thats quite annoying!!!! So, u post and I link you back again. *satisfaction dawning on features* .

As they say,

Quid pro quo.

What's In A Name ? said...

* features schooled to betray unadulterated ignorance and naivete * Well, Madam, Your company is sheer 'information' from the start. I feel indebted and eager to know even more.

Elendil said...

Well madam, I feel indebted and eager to know even more *wink* as well.

myconoclast said...

let us form 'women against unwanted men' WAUM!!! and we shall lead all women to salvation...whatsay??? hehe

What's In A Name ? said...

A post is long due, I presume.

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

@Naaz- Yes! Let's get those bloody bastards!

@what's in a name- I'll post tomorrow,promise!

Shaapla said...

Put the picture yo!

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

Arrey, I only got a picture of the back of his head- but the act of photography scared the shit out of him!

Zesty oranges and winter afternoons said...

Love the sound of BOFF, also BIFF and WHAM and the like... especially on the jaws of lowly creeps we cant call cockroaches as its an insult to the roach species. Hope he and his type are all rotting away somewhere...