Monday, July 14, 2008

KER-PLOW!

So, on a rainy, muddy, puddly day the Baby Panda (BP), the Profound One (PO) and yours truly were wading towards the general direction of Jodhpur Park. As always, the PO strode ahead, no doubt pondering the fate of the micro-organisms in each puddle splashed when the BP tells me in shocked tones that a thing, presumably of the male species of the human kind , had emitted some nasty , suction-y sounds in our direction and had then blissfully passed on towards his measly goals. Angered, we, as true sisters-in-arms gave chase and whacked the evil-doer with a handy umbrella on his (eeky) back.

Perhaps the hysterical giggling on the way back was a little overboard.

I propose a gang of right-thinking individuals, well armed with umbrellas, attacking these denizens of villainy.

1 comment:

Elendil said...

I really must say, PO is a lost and daydreaming oaf. If I were there I'd show the creep who's girls he's messing with.