Sunday, June 22, 2008

I am owned by a tail-less black cat who pees everywhere. Pray do not shun me if I smell vaguely of cat urine, there is really nothing I can do about it. Oh, and please don't kill spiders . They're cute. And eat brown bread instead of white, its healthier. And do think l'm pretty. Pretty please?

8 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

u have quite a collection! delectable! :P

Amazing Graze said...

in fact i overheard somewhere that cat pee was the latest fad in the Parisian perfume scene. =P

Shaapla said...

Cat piss car owner! I have been in your catpiss car, and so I wont disown you.

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

I am glad . Such support. *doubles up with gratitude*

Anonymous said...

Hi! I had the same problem with a male cat. It was horrible when he started pieing on electric range.

One day he ran away from the house and never came back. May be he found an owner who does not mind him pieing on range....

Take care

myconoclast said...

am okay with the cat pee smell...but spiders...............eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!!!

Elendil said...

*sigh* That car smells. But all else is good.

Elendil said...

Except the random cat hairs I keep finding around my mouth.